You may be experiencing an issue due to one of the following reasons:
- You did not provide a unique, valid, and verifiable phone number
- You provided the wrong or invalid One Time Password (OTP) for phone number verification
- You did not provide a unique, valid, and verifiable email address
- You're not 18 years or older
If you're experiencing issues completing our identity verification, please check the following:
- You're providing a unique National ID for identity verification, which is NOT already registered with us
- You're not using an unsupported ID for the identity verification process like passport, student card, etc. We only accept National IDs of the regions/locations we support (Singapore, Malaysia, Hongkong, Thailand, Japan and Taiwan).
- The country of the scanned National ID matches the country of the registered phone number provided during onboarding. The location of the registered phone number and the National ID needs to be the same.
- When requested to scan your National ID and provide a selfie, please ensure you're providing a clear photo that isn’t blurry or obscured and is glare-free.
If you continue to experience the issue, please email us at email@example.com